Osteopathy can play an important role in regaining health and strength after undergoing surgery, motor vehicle accidents, traumatic injury from falls, or recovering from debilitating illnesses.*
How can osteopathic treatment help?
Osteopathic techniques, including lymphatic drainage and myofascial release, can help reduce pain and swelling, while restoring strength and proper range of motion.*
We aim to maximize mobility by minimizing scar tissue and de-stressing the joints and fascia affected during surgery or injury.
Our treatment goals are to help return patients to an active lifestyle and to avoid the risk of re-injury.*
Some of the conditions we treat:
- Post-surgery rehab
- Lymphedema and leg swelling
- Pain after surgery or bone fractures
- Whiplash injuries
- Restoring vitality and health to the body after illness
Links to helpful articles:
- “Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment for Facial Numbness and Pain After Whiplash Injury” by Josephine Sun Genese, D.O., Published in The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association
- “The Best Doctors You’ve Never Heard Of” by Meehan Christ, Published in Prevention Magazine
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Osteopathic Wellness Center does not guarantee certain results.